Pesto with radish leaves
- 1 – 2 bunches of young radish leaves
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pistachios without shells
- 1 heaped tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese / Grana padano
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil – quantity at your discretion
- salt and pepper
Wash and dry the radish leaves thoroughly. Then remove the hard parts. Roast the sunflower in a dry pan.
Blend radish, sunflower seeds, pistachios, cheese and garlic into mush. Add olive oil – quantity as desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be put into a jar, sealed and stored in the fridge.
Bon Appetit 🙂 !
The recipe comes from www.mojapasjasmaku.blogspot.com