- 1x cup of cashew nuts (rinsed, soaked for 6-12 hours, rinse after soaking)
- half a lemon juice (strained without stones)
- salt to taste (we give a little, a pinch)
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1x garlic clove, chopped or crushed (clove size depending on tolerance to garlic, we give a large one)
- 1x tablespoon of filtered water (water can be added more, depending on what consistency of the cream you want to get)
Put all ingredients into the blender and grind until a creamy consistency. We spread paste on Habżyki with any flavor or put it into a bowl and use it as a dip. Now we can dip a slice of Habżyk in it and enjoy its delicious taste 🙂 And our body fully benefits from the nutritional values contained in both Habżyk and basil sauce!